The City of Gillette's Animal Shelter accepts donations. Donations will be used to assist in purchasing pet supplies for the shelter.
List of supplies the Animal Shelter will purchase from donations [PDF]
To Make A Donation:
Donations can be made two ways:
- Purchase and donate an item from the list of supplies [PDF]
- Make a monetary donation to the Animal Shelter itself.
To make a monetary donation:
- Mail cash or a check made out to "City of Gillette" to the shelter at:
City of Gillette Animal Shelter
PO Box 518
Gillette, WY 82717
- Credit card donations can be taken over the phone at (307) 686-5249.
- Cash, check, or credit card donations can be given at the Animal Shelter. The Animal Shelter is located at 950 W Warlow Drive.
The Animal Shelter is open Monday through Friday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM, and Saturday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
For more information, contact the Animal Shelter at (307) 686-5249.